Tuesday, November 02, 2010 / 9:02 PM
3.4km

Was walking to Clementi central while taking pictures!

So tired today and finally managed to run a little. Shopped a little too :P So much so that i need to live on bread for the next couple of weeks i guess.

Started my day really early as i headed to Yishun for my dental appointment. Despite researching on the possible routes there i still got a little lost, and wasted some precious fuel going around in circles. Tsk tsk. Thank goodness there was Maps on my iphone that really saved my life. This is why i so need a GPS!!!

As i am typing this entry i feel really sleepy gosh but i have to type out this painful essay part for my group essay @@!#$!@#@%#$(@#%)FDFO#$!)@!

Dinner was good, always loved what mum cooked. But the curry stained my blue braces! :( So it's now a little turquoise again! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I love my blue braces but sadly the colour has changed :( But anyway, it's good news :D

I think my blog is like a blog. Cos i blog about almost everything but mostly what happens to me. And the good thing is that i am assuming there is an audience who reads my blog, but heh lucky or not, there really isn't much of an audience anyway. Oh, and it's not that difficult to read what i am trying to say too.

Recently got to know two pieces of news, quite shocking. Friends getting attached, and suddenly all the signs made sense. Really makes me wonder what exactly is going on in the world now, or perhaps my world is the only one that doesn't makes sense. HEE. Prompted me to go on a bout of deejaying madness in the privacy of my own car.

WELL WELL WELL!!!

School is coming to a close really really soon, like next week, and i am still scared. Worried for the upcoming exams too. Not too sure of myself too. Loads of reservations and hopes for the what-ifs that i should have done long ago. But hey, new clothes help mitigate EVERYTHING ;)

Have to start revision now. Mid term for universe next tuesday and so much more stuff to be done!

JIAYOU SHULI :)

.
bio tag misc past
musings of a superhero girl
All the love in the world, dear John