Wednesday, January 12, 2011 / 12:57 AM
jiayou!

Feeling a little out of breath recently. Seems like occasionally there is a blockage in my nose and i have problems breathing. Just like this morning i woke up scared because i realised my breathing is pretty laboured. Like there is something stuck in my nose and i cannot seem to breathe in and my chest heaves at that. Scary, really scary.

So i am going to keep myself under observation and see how things go. If this persist i think i will go see the doctor. Quite scared of how i get difficulties in breathing. That's a nightmare really.

School has started and i feel the stress coming on already. Imagine, it's just the start of school and i already feel like a thousand rocks are on my shoulders. I don't feel the same anymore, need some mojo. Or perhaps i am taking on more than what i can handle and it does seem to be so. I am pretty afraid that i might crumble under all that stress. And there doesn't seem to be any one there to help me hold myself up.

Maybe it's the internship that dulled my mind a little. I don't know. I wish things were simpler, or maybe i am just the one complicating everything. I need to think in easier terms. And my fairy godmother has to come back from her holiday NOW.

OKAY! NO FEAR! FULL FORCE AHEAD! JIA YOU! YOU CAN DO THIS! YOU WILL! YOU CAN! PERSEVERE! THINK POSITIVE! DRINK MORE WATER! STAY FOCUSED! WHOO!

:D

.
bio tag misc past
musings of a superhero girl
All the love in the world, dear John