Sunday, November 21, 2010 / 10:19 PM
faith and gratitude

I think it is really important to live with gratitude everyday. Just like today, when i woke up in the morning to go for morning gongyo, enjoying the sunshine that feels so great as it falls on my skin. Although i could have slept in (i compensated with a guilty afternoon nap of 1.5 hours :( that i shouldn't have!) and well, slept till really late, i decided to wake up and get out of the house. I love Sundays like these, and i reminisce about our usual family gatherings on Sundays that we don't do anymore. Seems like a distant past.

And perhaps it's the exams period that is causing all these emotions. Really wondered how. Seems like the studying was not too consistent, such as my increasing fears for my Understanding the Universe grade. I really don't want to fail it. I am very scared that i might get a D grade or C-. Very very worried. And when i am very worried i develop severe headaches, so here is one brewing.

Gasp, the semester ends for me soon. Can't believe that just a year ago, i was this same girl preparing hard for her exams yet at the same time superbly excited about going on exchange. Haha now some other girl is like that. Wish i had done my exchange differently!

So now, with the exams resuming tomorrow for me and all the way will be a hellava ride. WOO. As youths, we must challenge ourselves right? So here is to all the challenges and difficulties

as youths, we can do anything and will surmount all


and life is never a bed of roses, but everything is in our hands.


"All our dreams can come true,
if we have the courage to pursue them."
Walt Disney


.
bio tag misc past
musings of a superhero girl
All the love in the world, dear John