Friday, February 18, 2011 / 7:07 PM
All that is solid melts into air

The day is coming to an end, and strangely i have ended up at the secretariat office by myself with peer support people having their meeting in the room. So here i am typing an entry while i sit here by myself. Funny.

Chomping down on organic macadamia nuts now too. Cute guy walked past the secretariat. Couple holding hands. Envy. Happy friends.

Why do i always feel so melancholic all the time? Time is too short to be wasted on frivolities and petty moments. Why be so mean and formal all the time? Thank goodness i am hiding behind the desk and no on will ever see me here. Invisibility cloak of my own.

There are friends who always say that they want to meet up to do this and that, but such promises always don't seem to materialize and get fulfilled. Is it my fault? Friends who don't seem to gel with me anymore, friends who don't stop and say hi anymore, friends who don't appear on msn, friends who don't look at your facebook/blog.

All that is solid melts into air. Nothing is forever. Diamonds are not a girl's best friend.

I need a real holiday, away from here and with someone i love.

Stop saying you miss me you care catch up soon lunch soon WHEN YOU DON'T INTEND TO DO ANY OF THOSE. Superficial love is bullshit.

Read Marshal Berman if you have time. And perhaps Richard Dawkins too.

.
bio tag misc past
musings of a superhero girl
All the love in the world, dear John