Friday, February 11, 2011 / 2:19 AM
out

Met up with B today and had an okay dinner at Shin Kushiya at vivo. Sushi Tei had a mad long queue. Ton Katsu wasn't that fantastic. The night before was with J and W at the Verve, and the food was okay, LOVE the pizza but the duck confit gave me the runs.

Felt really angry yesterday hearing about the details about my er ge's car. Scumbags took his stereo and electronics out of the car and now everything is gone. I don't want to look at his car and be reminded of the pain, with me partially having no courage to see the last scene of his death being replayed in my mind over and over again. I don't think i can take another blow like that.

But really, this makes me feel that humanity does have a really dark side that we don't see being reported in the newspapers. People who don't stop and help but take advantage of the situation, they really deserve no good ending.

Long way to go huh.

Gotta wake up my idea and stop being so flippant about life. Life is too short to be wasted.

.
bio tag misc past
musings of a superhero girl
All the love in the world, dear John