Sunday, February 20, 2011 / 11:47 PM
sing a song

Just a song that reminded me of my er ge. Whenever i high-five him, i will sing this short part of a song.

Guess the stump isn't fully ready yet huh, C S Lewis?

Not catching up in my studies, feeling very behind time. Feeling out of sorts, feeling discontented, feeling breathless. So much essays to do yet no drive to do them AT ALL. Life is meaningless this way.

Friends who disappoint all the time, who remain always unheard. Best friends you say? I don't think so. Wonder what is so hard about sending an sms or fb wall post at the very least. And you still dare to say you care about me. Now, S, when i see you, i don't feel a sense of endearing friendship anymore. Maybe you have moved on long ago while i was still stuck here waiting for your return. Regression is no good.

Bah, stop complaining and start living.

.
bio tag misc past
musings of a superhero girl
All the love in the world, dear John